Babyactive Musse Rose
Musse is the latest collection of deep-walk prams designed for parents who value comfort, design and style with the latest fashion trends. Musse meets the needs of even the most demanding parents. The chassis' lightweight design allows the pram to be easily folded and unfolded in all circumstances.
Delivery time up to 5-6 weeks
Musse Rose Pram & stroller includes
- light aluminium chassis
- very comfortable carry-cot
- adjustable handlebar covered with eco-leather
- swivelling front wheels with locking position
- well suspended wheels
- spacious nappy bag
- big shopping basket
- forward & rearward facing for carry-cot and stroller
- Carry-cot with canopy & cover, and comfortable mattress
- 5 point harness for stroller and soft lining
- free rain cover
- free stroller foot-cover
Optional Kite Car Seat
- Car seat group 0 + from (0-13 kg)
- matching fabrics with Your pram & stroller
- 3-point safety belts,
- Adjustment of the carrying handle,
- Removable upholstery for washing,
- Detachable hood,
- Soft padded insert
- It can be installed on the chassis using the adapter (included)
- car seat adapters fit other brands of car seats like Maxi Cosi
Optional Isofix base
- Has EU approval ECE R44/04
- works with Kite car seat
- Could be fitted in the car with Isofix anchors or car seat safety belt (or both)
- Quick fitting in just a second
- Telescopic leg suitable for all cars
- Indicator for correct installation
- Solid and sturdy
Optional adapters for Kite, Maxi Cosi, Cybex, or Be Safe car seats:
If You did not wish to buy a MOMMY car seat or Isofix base, optionally, You could choose adapters to use a different car seat and an Isofix system with Your pram (Maxi Cosi). Adapters are a set of two plastic parts that allow installing a baby car seat into the pram. With Kite car seat, adapters are included. If You wish to install a different Car Seat brand (Maxi Cosi) but do not wish to buy a Kite car seat, these adapters need to be purchased.
Adapters are compatible with
- Maxi Cosi City, CabrioFix, Pebble, Pebble Plus, Rock
- Recaro Privia, Privia Evo, Guardia
- X-lander BeSafe
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2, Aton 3, Aton 3s, Aton 4,Aton 5 Aton Q, Cloud Q, Aton M, Cloud S i-size, Cloud Z i-size
- Safety 1st Mimas, One Safe
- Kiddy Evolution pro, pro2, evoluna I-size)
- Avionaut Kite, Kite+, Ultralite
- BeSafe Izi go, Izi go modular
- BabySafe York, Basset
How Kite Car seat and Avionaut Isofix base
- Isofix base stands for International Standardisation and is a system of fastening children's seats to car seats. The ISOFIX system consists of two fixtures located between the seat and the back of the car seat. Importantly, these fixtures are attached directly to the structure of the vehicle, providing stiffer fastening than a seat belt, as well as better energy absorption.
- The use of the ISOFIX snap system prevents incorrect installation of the seat.
- Thanks to the intuitive belt run system, belt installation in the car are quick and convenient. In addition, it prevents improper installation of the base significantly enhances child safety when travelling.
- Isofix base works both with Carlo and Kite baby car seat
- It can be fitted with Isofix anchors or a car seat belt.
- Baby car seat requires one-time installation in the car, directly into the ISOFIX system. Two metal bars underneath the car seat allow quick fastening in place. This fastening system makes it easier and faster. There is no need to run the belt through every time.
- The base is also equipped with a particular Avionaut-developed stable base fixing system using the ISOFIX system with the support extension leg. This solution increases the child's safety in a collision and minimizes the risk of the safety seat not being fastened properly.
Example of installation of Kite and Avionaut Base.
Delivery time 5-6 weeks.