This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, store, use, and protect personal data about you when you access www.babyprams.nl (called the "Website") or when You provide your personal data to us including via our social media platforms.
When you use our website, we collect your personal information such as your name, address contact details, payment details, the time and date you access the website, and the time and date of purchase. We may also store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly cookies.
This information might be about you, your preferences, or your device and is mostly used to make the website work smoothly. When You call us or contact us via social media platforms we collect basic personal information (name, contact details, etc.) when you contact us directly, for example through our Customer Service team or message us on Social Media.
We’ll record what you say to us if you contact us by email, phone, website chat, or social media. We’ll also record your IP address if you contact us by website chat and your social media account information when you contact us through our social media channels.
When we do collect Your personal information:
We collect the personal information that you provide when you:
- Browse our website
- Create an account with us
- Purchase vouchers or redeem vouchers
- Purchase products
- Comment on or review our products or services
- Sign up for news, offers, events, and new product launches
- Contact us via the website or telephone
We will never collect more than is necessary for the line with the Data Minimisation Principle of GDPR.
We will hold about you:
- Your Name;
- Your Address and Delivery Address if different;
- A contact telephone number and e-mail address;
- Your marketing preferences;
- When buying a Gift Card online, as well as the above, the e-mail address of the recipient
We take great care to ensure the security of our websites and all your personal information. To ensure that we keep your information secure we use technical security measures such as SSL, encryption, access controls, firewalls, and logging.
To take full advantage of all security features you should use an up-to-date browser. To further ensure your personal information is safe, please note, we will never ask a customer to confirm any debit or credit card details via email.
We have put procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security incident and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected incident where we are legally required to do so.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose personal information to you.
What are Your rights?
You have a number of rights over your personal information, which are:
- to ask us what personal information we have about you and to have a copy of your personal information from us
- to ask us to correct any errors in your personal information
- to object to our legitimate interests and our profiling activities where these are based on our legitimate interests
- to object to us sending you marketing communications
- to ask us to delete your personal information. In certain circumstances, we may object to this right as it is not absolute. This could be where we need to retain the information in defense of any possible future claims and warranties. We will inform you in this is the case
- to ask us to restrict the use that we are making of your personal information
- to ask us to transfer your personal information in certain circumstance
- where our use of your personal information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Who we share information with:
- Card Payment Processor
- IT Suppliers
- Delivery Companies:
- Website Analysis and Profiling Companies:
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements
- Professional Advisors